I am a newbie and this is my first entry so please be nice
My name is Melissa Humana-Paredes. I am 21 years old and looking to make a run for the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil representing Canada in Beach Volleyball! This blog is my attempt at keeping my friends and family updated about my journey, it will be a shoutout to all the awesome people who support me, as well as a place to write about all the cool experiences I come across as I travel the world. Here are a few things you should know about me before continuing on:
1. I’m a Libra
2. I’m an avid animal lover
3. I spend 360 days of the year in sweat pants
4. I am writing this as I procrastinate on my essay
5. I go to York University where I study Communications
6. The day I get my own English bulldog puppy will be the best day in the world
7. I’m Spanish (hence my long last name) – olé! More specifically my family is from Chile
8. You can follow me on Twitter: melissa_hp10 – I love new followers!
9. My family and friends are the most important
10. The title of my blog sounds more serious than I meant it to so as an ice breaker here’s a short video to get to know me better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Jqvduv-So
Lastly, if you don’t know me this is what I look like
I hope you’ve gotten to know me a bit better by now. But more importantly, I hope you like my blog! I’ll update as much as possible so continue to check back And please feel free to ask questions or comment below!